- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Buddha Bar Review
Buddha Bar, part of a chain, is casting its net around the world, and where better to establish a presence than in hot Dubai? One of the largest venues in the city, the terraces overlook the mouth of Dubai Marina and the comings and goings of the multimillion-dollar gin palaces (yachts or sailboats). Subdued lighting and rich reds lend an Asian feel to the interior, which is divided into a number of intimate corners and niches for romantic tête-à-têtes. Buddha Bar attracts the über-cool and monied crowd, and it's a great place to strike a pose.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- ASAP Tickets Sale! Flights to Dubai From 637 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- Dubai Savings! Book 3 Nts in May Fr $84+/Nt Expedia
- Visit Dubai for Less: Hotels Fr $63+/Nt Travelocity
- Save at 4-Star Hotel: 4 Nts + Air to Dubai Fr $1361 Expedia
- Hot Deal on a 25 Nt Cruise! Seabourn Cruise Line Fr $6,899 Expedia
It is an awesome Indian restaurant in UAE.
Our Indian food is liked by all and have awesome reviews..
This restaurant's page is also available at www.anindian.com ........
Here's some details about it:- Read more
I just returned from a trip via Emirates Air to Africa with a stopover in Dubai. Read more
Stopping over in Dubai during my trip to India, Travelling with our boys 5y and 7y. Read more
· News & Features
The United Arab Emirates may be best known for its luxury high rises and deluxe shopping malls, but look... Read more
Dubai has a monopoly on the biggest, tallest, and glitziest everything—and it's if-you-build-it-they-will-come... Read more
Swanky and indulgent, Dubai is the Middle East's hot spot, with endless entertainment, world-class shopping,... Read more