- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Karama Market Review
At Karama Market, Dubai's largest general souk, products span the gamut from mundane essentials to mass-produced souvenirs to the latest designer copies and fakes—all in huge quantities. Goods spill onto the walkways of this small commercial quarter of shops and kiosks, and all the activity makes for an electric environment. Karama is popular with expat workers who aren't on big tax-free salaries, including thousands of shop assistants, taxi drivers, and construction workers on the lookout for bargain clothing or gifts to take home to their families. There's a range of cheap eateries around the market—tasty Indian and Pakistani fare, and Filipino and Sri Lankan cuisine—making it a great place for budget travelers.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- ASAP Tickets Sale! Flights to Dubai From 637 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- Moevenpick & Apartments Bur Dubai in May: $149 & Up Save with Expedia, $53/night less
- Book 3 Nts in Dubai this May Fr $105+/Nt Save with Expedia, $22/night less
- Save at 5-Star Hotel: 4 Nts + Air to Dubai Fr $1680 Expedia
- Hot Deal on a 7 Nt Cruise! MSC Cruises Fr $649 Expedia
It is an awesome Indian restaurant in UAE.
Our Indian food is liked by all and have awesome reviews..
This restaurant's page is also available at www.anindian.com ........
Here's some details about it:- Read more
I just returned from a trip via Emirates Air to Africa with a stopover in Dubai. Read more
Stopping over in Dubai during my trip to India, Travelling with our boys 5y and 7y. Read more
· News & Features
The United Arab Emirates may be best known for its luxury high rises and deluxe shopping malls, but look... Read more
Dubai has a monopoly on the biggest, tallest, and glitziest everything—and it's if-you-build-it-they-will-come... Read more
Swanky and indulgent, Dubai is the Middle East's hot spot, with endless entertainment, world-class shopping,... Read more