- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Wafi City Mall
Wafi City Mall Review
At Wafi City Mall style is a watchword, though the Egyptian theme of the mall comes across a bit kitschy. Wafi isn't the largest mall in the city—with just more than 100 stores—but it provides niche retailing you can't find elsewhere. Renowned names such as Chanel, Pierre Cardin, and Cerruti are joined by Marks and Spencer, independent boutiques, and the largest department store in Dubai, Salem.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- ASAP Tickets Sale! Flights to Dubai From 637 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- Dubai Savings! Book at Belvedere Court Apartments Fr $77+/Nt Expedia
- Visit Dubai for Less: Hotels Fr $54+/Nt Travelocity
- 4-Star Dubai Sale! 4 Nts + Air Fr $1351 Expedia
- Hot Deal on a 7 Nt Cruise! MSC Cruises Fr $649 Expedia
It is an awesome Indian restaurant in UAE.
Our Indian food is liked by all and have awesome reviews..
This restaurant's page is also available at www.anindian.com ........
Here's some details about it:- Read more
I just returned from a trip via Emirates Air to Africa with a stopover in Dubai. Read more
Stopping over in Dubai during my trip to India, Travelling with our boys 5y and 7y. Read more
· News & Features
The United Arab Emirates may be best known for its luxury high rises and deluxe shopping malls, but look... Read more
Dubai has a monopoly on the biggest, tallest, and glitziest everything—and it's if-you-build-it-they-will-come... Read more
Swanky and indulgent, Dubai is the Middle East's hot spot, with endless entertainment, world-class shopping,... Read more