- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Deira City Centre Mall
Deira City Centre Mall Review
Deira City Centre Mall, the most popular shopping center on the Deira side of the creek, won't win any prizes for its design, but its prices are lower than other malls with the same stores. Shopping covers everything you might need, from groceries to Persian carpets. The range of shopping opportunities here attracts a cross-section of customers from all nationalities and walks of life. Mainstream outlets dominate, but the newer wing, Bin Hendi, has more cutting-edge boutiques and a selection of eateries. Deira City Centre Mall also has an RTA office that issues temporary Dubai driver's licenses, which you'll need if you want to rent a car and don't have an international driver's license.
- Address: Baniyas Rd., Al Saeed, Dubai
- Phone: 4/295-1010
- Location: Deira and the North Bank
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- ASAP Tickets Sale! Flights to Dubai From 637 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- Look no Further! Dubai Hotels Fr $86+/Nt Travelocity
- $148 & Up: TIME Topaz Apartments 3.5-Star Hotel in Dubai Expedia
- Save at 4-Star Hotel: 4 Nts + Air to Dubai Fr $1444 Expedia
- Hot Deal on a 20 Nt Cruise! Oceania Cruises Fr $5,199 Expedia
It is an awesome Indian restaurant in UAE.
Our Indian food is liked by all and have awesome reviews..
This restaurant's page is also available at www.anindian.com ........
Here's some details about it:- Read more
I just returned from a trip via Emirates Air to Africa with a stopover in Dubai. Read more
Stopping over in Dubai during my trip to India, Travelling with our boys 5y and 7y. Read more
· News & Features
The United Arab Emirates may be best known for its luxury high rises and deluxe shopping malls, but look... Read more
Dubai has a monopoly on the biggest, tallest, and glitziest everything—and it's if-you-build-it-they-will-come... Read more
Swanky and indulgent, Dubai is the Middle East's hot spot, with endless entertainment, world-class shopping,... Read more