- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Damas, a UAE-based company with locations in more than 15 countries, offers a range of high-quality jewelry in gold and precious stones. Individual design collections are displayed alongside more mainstream styles, as well as designer watches. Damas has divided its stores into brands—Les Exclusives is the most upscale, followed by Semi Exclusive, 22ct, and 18kt. Branches are located in most malls and major hotels.
- Address: Damas Les Exclusives, Wafi City Mall, Wafi City, off Sheikh Rashid Rd., Oud Metha, Bur Dubai & the South Bank, Dubai
- Phone: 4/324-2425
- Location: Dubai
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- ASAP Tickets Sale! Flights to Dubai From 637 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- Save in Dubai: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $208+/Nt Save with Expedia, $19/night less
- Visit Dubai for Less: Hotels Fr $68+/Nt Travelocity
- Last Minute Package Sale! 4 Nts Dubai + Air Fr $1899 Expedia
- Hot Deal on a 7 Nt Cruise! MSC Cruises Fr $649 Expedia
It is an awesome Indian restaurant in UAE.
Our Indian food is liked by all and have awesome reviews..
This restaurant's page is also available at www.anindian.com ........
Here's some details about it:- Read more
I just returned from a trip via Emirates Air to Africa with a stopover in Dubai. Read more
Stopping over in Dubai during my trip to India, Travelling with our boys 5y and 7y. Read more
· News & Features
The United Arab Emirates may be best known for its luxury high rises and deluxe shopping malls, but look... Read more
Dubai has a monopoly on the biggest, tallest, and glitziest everything—and it's if-you-build-it-they-will-come... Read more
Swanky and indulgent, Dubai is the Middle East's hot spot, with endless entertainment, world-class shopping,... Read more