- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Irish Village Review
For some craic, or a good time, and a visit to the Emerald Isle, take a seat in this busy Irish pub. The menu comes straight from Grandma's kitchen with stews, pies, and roasted meat platters topped with meaty gravy. Enjoy a pint of tasty Irish stout with your meal and finish up with an Irish coffee. Then stay for the music or indulge in a little barroom philosophy with the expat regulars who make this place a home away from home. Irish Village has a large shady terrace that makes it an excellent choice for a lunch break and it's popular with families on weekends.
- Address: The Aviation Club, Off Sheikh Rashid Rd., Garhoud, Dubai
- Phone: 4/282-4750
- Location: Deira and the North Bank
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- ASAP Tickets Sale! Flights to Dubai From 637 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- Look no Further! Dubai Hotels Fr $86+/Nt Travelocity
- $148 & Up: TIME Topaz Apartments 3.5-Star Hotel in Dubai Expedia
- Save at 4-Star Hotel: 4 Nts + Air to Dubai Fr $1444 Expedia
- Hot Deal on a 20 Nt Cruise! Oceania Cruises Fr $5,199 Expedia
It is an awesome Indian restaurant in UAE.
Our Indian food is liked by all and have awesome reviews..
This restaurant's page is also available at www.anindian.com ........
Here's some details about it:- Read more
I just returned from a trip via Emirates Air to Africa with a stopover in Dubai. Read more
Stopping over in Dubai during my trip to India, Travelling with our boys 5y and 7y. Read more
· News & Features
The United Arab Emirates may be best known for its luxury high rises and deluxe shopping malls, but look... Read more
Dubai has a monopoly on the biggest, tallest, and glitziest everything—and it's if-you-build-it-they-will-come... Read more
Swanky and indulgent, Dubai is the Middle East's hot spot, with endless entertainment, world-class shopping,... Read more