- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
At a Glance
- one-of-a-kind style
- great restaurants and bars on-site
- access through the hotel to Wafi City Mall and The Fort entertainment area
- check-in desk nearly hidden behind Egyptian columns
- entrance difficult to reach on turnoff from Sheikh Rashid road, causing taxi drivers some concern
Fodor's FindsLowest Price Guarantee
Raffles Dubai Review
The crowning glory of Wafi City's ancient Egyptian design theme, this majestic glass pyramid houses a classy 5-star hotel. It's a beautiful property—the theme goes overboard only in the huge lobby where Egyptian columns overwhelm the space. The rest of the hotel, including the suites, displays current Arabic and Asian design themes, with deeply colored drapes and carpets that contrast with cool wood and marble. Suites are a generous size, each with a floor-to-ceiling glass window leading to a wide balcony with twin sun beds and a table. There's a great pool, a large spa, and a rooftop garden (unique to downtown Dubai). Come to Fire and Ice for a meal, even if you aren't staying at Raffles.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- ASAP Tickets Sale! Flights to Dubai From 637 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- Dubai Savings! Book 3 Nts in May at Majestic Fr $124+/Nt Save with Expedia, $11/night less
- Save in Dubai: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $166+/Nt Save with Expedia, $24/night less
- 5-Star Dubai Sale! 4 Nts + Air Fr $1508 Expedia
- Hot Deal on a 7 Nt Cruise! MSC Cruises Fr $649 Expedia
It is an awesome Indian restaurant in UAE.
Our Indian food is liked by all and have awesome reviews..
This restaurant's page is also available at www.anindian.com ........
Here's some details about it:- Read more
I just returned from a trip via Emirates Air to Africa with a stopover in Dubai. Read more
Stopping over in Dubai during my trip to India, Travelling with our boys 5y and 7y. Read more
· News & Features
The United Arab Emirates may be best known for its luxury high rises and deluxe shopping malls, but look... Read more
Dubai has a monopoly on the biggest, tallest, and glitziest everything—and it's if-you-build-it-they-will-come... Read more
Swanky and indulgent, Dubai is the Middle East's hot spot, with endless entertainment, world-class shopping,... Read more