- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
XVA Art Hotel
At a Glance
- room rates are affordable
- in center of art scene
- standard room services are limited
- few extra facilities on site
Check Rates from our Partners
XVA Art Hotel Review
Dubai's first boutique hotel still has a faithful following of trendy guests, and it's easy to see why. Housed in a century-old mansion, the property has stylish rooms set around two intimate courtyards. Each room is individually designed by local professionals and personalized by local art. Alongside the hotel is one of the hippest galleries in the city, which hosts prestigious exhibitions of avant-garde arts, film festivals, and product launches throughout the year. XVA also has a courtyard café that serves fresh snacks, including tasty soups and salads.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- ASAP Tickets Sale! Flights to Dubai From 637 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- Visit Dubai for Less: Hotels Fr $54+/Nt Travelocity
- $82 & Up: Arabian Dreams Apartments 4-Star Hotel in Dubai Expedia
- Save at 5-Star Hotel: 4 Nts + Air to Dubai Fr $1530 Expedia
- Hot Deal on a 7 Nt Cruise! MSC Cruises Fr $649 Expedia
It is an awesome Indian restaurant in UAE.
Our Indian food is liked by all and have awesome reviews..
This restaurant's page is also available at www.anindian.com ........
Here's some details about it:- Read more
I just returned from a trip via Emirates Air to Africa with a stopover in Dubai. Read more
Stopping over in Dubai during my trip to India, Travelling with our boys 5y and 7y. Read more
· News & Features
The United Arab Emirates may be best known for its luxury high rises and deluxe shopping malls, but look... Read more
Dubai has a monopoly on the biggest, tallest, and glitziest everything—and it's if-you-build-it-they-will-come... Read more
Swanky and indulgent, Dubai is the Middle East's hot spot, with endless entertainment, world-class shopping,... Read more