- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Reflets Par Pierre Gagnaire
Reflets Par Pierre Gagnaire Review
It was inevitable that Paris' most enigmatic (and thrice Michelin-starred) mega chef Pierre Gagnaire would open a restaurant in decadent Dubai, where his artful creations dazzle well-heeled locals and visitors alike. Known for his use of glamorous ingredients (foie gras, truffles) alongside more modest ones (chicken), Gagnaire's Dubai team goes all out to impress, with fascinating tastes and textures on every plate from the amuse bouche to the cheeses. While the experience passes by as if a dream, it's not one easily forgotten-the pink chandeliers and the not-inconsequential bill leave diners a little woozy as they sleepwalk across the plush purple carpet into the night.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- ASAP Tickets Sale! Flights to Dubai From 637 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- Dubai Savings! Book 3 Nts in May Fr $314+/Nt Expedia
- Visit Dubai for Less: Hotels Fr $87+/Nt Travelocity
- Dubai 5-Star Hotel Sale! 4 Nts + Air Fr $1530 Expedia
- Hot Deal on a 18 Nt Cruise! Seabourn Cruise Line Fr $3,999 Expedia
It is an awesome Indian restaurant in UAE.
Our Indian food is liked by all and have awesome reviews..
This restaurant's page is also available at www.anindian.com ........
Here's some details about it:- Read more
I just returned from a trip via Emirates Air to Africa with a stopover in Dubai. Read more
Stopping over in Dubai during my trip to India, Travelling with our boys 5y and 7y. Read more
· News & Features
The United Arab Emirates may be best known for its luxury high rises and deluxe shopping malls, but look... Read more
Dubai has a monopoly on the biggest, tallest, and glitziest everything—and it's if-you-build-it-they-will-come... Read more
Swanky and indulgent, Dubai is the Middle East's hot spot, with endless entertainment, world-class shopping,... Read more