All Cambodia Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
|A-E F-J K-P Q-S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
With tasteful rosewood furnishings and silk textiles, the Amanjaya . . .
The Amansara is so good it doesn't need to advertise or even pos. . .
Angkor Village Hotel
This oasis of wooden buildings, gardens, and pools filled with. . .
Angkor Village Resort
Love the Angkor Village Hotel concept, but looking for something. . .
A relative newcomer to the Kep scene, this hotel is perched o. . .
This foreign-run guesthouse is cheap and friendly. The remodeled,. . .
Boddhi Tree Umma
Inexpensive accommodation is a step above the average backpacke. . .
Bokor Mountain Lodge
In a beautifully restored colonial building on the riverfront,. . .
Borann, l'Auberge des Temples
The accommodations are attractive and the rates low at this tranquil,. . .
Bright Lotus Guesthouse
This centrally located guesthouse across from the National Museum. . .
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Indochina Experience IExplore
- Intriguing Indochina (18-Day) IExplore
- Thailand & Cambodia Experience — $5,299 IExplore
- Intriguing Indochina (22-Day) — $10,250 IExplore
- Intriguing Indochina (18-Day) — $7,995 IExplore