- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
Though the bus is dirt cheap, you can combine Tonle Bati and Phnom Chisor in one trip if you hire a car and driver (about $50 per day), perhaps the easiest way to visit Phnom Chisor. The drive takes about 20 minutes from Tonle Bati or 40 minutes from Phnom Penh. Takeo-bound GST and Neak Krorhorm buses (departing from Phnom Penh every hour) stop at Prasat Neang Khmau; from there you can hire a moto to take you up the hill. The whole trip should take no more than an hour.
Diethelm Travel and Hanuman Tourism Voyages arrange tours to Phnom Chisor.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Indochina Experience IExplore
- Intriguing Indochina (18-Day) IExplore
- Thailand & Cambodia Experience — $5,299 IExplore
- Intriguing Indochina (22-Day) — $10,250 IExplore
- Intriguing Indochina (18-Day) — $7,995 IExplore