Sights & Attractions in Beijing to Shanghai
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Things to Do in Tunxi
An arched bridge leads to Hongcun Village. From above, the village...
Huashan Mysterious Grottoes
The Huashan Mysterious Grottoes are a combination of natural...
Huizhou Old Town
Huizhou Old Town boasts a centuries-old city wall and a magnificent...
The most famous series of Memorial Arches are in Tangyue Village...
In Tunxi, the best place to pick up souvenirs is along Old Street...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||Tunxi|
A UNESCO World Heritage Site, Xidi Village is known for its exquisite...
Near Huizhou Old Town, Yuliang Village overlooks a Tang Dynasty...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Nanjing Savings! Book 3 Nts in May at Lakeview Xuanwu Fr $101+/Nt Expedia
- Book the Grand Nanjing 3 Nts in May Fr $114+/Nt Expedia
- Book in Nanjing: Save this May Fr $36+/Nt — $36 Expedia
- Special deal: 4-Star Grand Metropark Nanjing Fr $155+/Nt — $155 Expedia
- Save at 5-Star InterContinental Nanjing: $220 & Up in May — $220 Expedia