Sights & Attractions in Beijing
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Fodor's Choice Sights in Beijing
This tranquil temple to China's great sage has endured close to...
|Religious Sites||Dongcheng District|
Eastern Qing Tombs
Modeled on the Thirteen Ming Tombs, the Eastern Qing Tombs replicate...
|Cemeteries||Side Trips from Beijing|
Old Summer Palace
About the size of New York's Central Park, this ruin was once...
|Archaeological Sites||Haidian District|
Emperor Qianlong commissioned this giant royal retreat for his...
|Castles / Palaces||Haidian District|
Temple of Heaven
A prime example of Chinese religious architecture, this is where...
|Religious Sites||Southern Districts: Chongwen and Xuanwu|
The world's largest public square, and the very heart of modern...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Super Sale! Flights to Beijing From 725 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- Piao Home Inn Beijing Jiuxianqiao in May: $38 & Up Expedia
- Book Fairmont Beijing in May: 14-Day Advance Purchase Special Save with Expedia, $75/night less
- 4.5-Star Beijing Sale! 4 Nts + Air Fr $1646 Expedia
- See Beijing with Royal Caribbean International, 12 Nts Fr $899 Expedia