Sights & Attractions in Beijing
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Things to Do in Chaoyang District
798 Art District
The Art District, northeast of Beijing, is the site of several...
|Neighborhoods / Streets, Arts / Performance Venues, Historic Districts / Sites||Chaoyang District|
This squat tower of primitive stargazing equipment peeks out...
|Observatories / Planetariums||Chaoyang District|
Central Business District (CBD)
The fast-rising CBD encompasses the China World Trade Center...
|Neighborhoods / Streets, Stores / Malls||Chaoyang District|
The sprawling, modern Chaoyang Park lacks the imperial aura that...
The embassy area has some good foreign restaurants, but is mostly...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||Chaoyang District|
A cool oasis of water and trees just west of the Central Business...
The famous Sanlitun Bar Street, several blocks east of the Workers'...
|Neighborhoods / Streets, Restaurants||Chaoyang District|
North of Ritan Park is the Workers' Stadium complex, where many...
|Arts / Performance Venues||Chaoyang District|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Super Sale! Flights to Beijing From 725 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- Visit Beijing for Less: Hotels Fr $145+/Nt Travelocity
- Save at 5-Star Pangu Seven Star: $369 & Up in May Expedia
- Unbeatable Price: 4 Nts Grand Metropark + Air Fr $1137 Expedia
- 12 Nt Cruise! See Asia with Royal Caribbean International Fr $899 Expedia