Sights & Attractions in Eastern China
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Things to Do in Xiamen
10,000 Rock Botanical Garden
Surrounding a pretty lake, the 10,000 Rock Botanical Garden has...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Xiamen|
Legend has it that when these four-story-tall structures were...
Hong Shan Park
The rather hilly Hong Shan Park has a small Buddhist temple...
History buffs will be fascinated by a trip to this remnant of...
Nanputuo Temple dates from the Tang Dynasty. It has been restored...
Overseas Chinese Museum
In the southern part of the city, the Overseas Chinese Museum...
|Museums / Galleries||Xiamen|
Housed in a fascinating mix of traditional and colonial buildings...
|Museums / Galleries, Educational Institutions||Xiamen|
Zhong Shan Park
Commemorating Dr. Sun Yat-sen, Zhongshan Park is centered around...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Book 4-Star Wyndham Grand Plaza Royale Hangzhou Fr $178+/Nt Save with Expedia, $66/night less
- Hangzhou Savings! Book at Banyan Tree Hangzhou Fr $375+/Nt Save with Expedia, $163/night less
- Zhejiang Xizi on Sale: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $229+/Nt — $229 Expedia
- Special deal: 4-Star Huachen International Fr $68+/Nt — $68 Save with Expedia, $7/night less
- Book 4-Star West Lake Golden Plaza Fr $69+/Nt — $69 Expedia