Sights & Attractions in Hong Kong
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Things to Do in Southside
On side streets you'll find outdoor barbers at work and any number...
Ap Lei Chau Island
A bridge connects Aberdeen with this island (Duck's Tongue Island...
Deep Water Bay
Just east of Ocean Park is this lovely beach. It's a good place...
Most Hong Kongers have fond childhood memories of this aquatic...
The tranquil area is home to a landmark apartment building with...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||Southside|
The seaside locale is Southside's easternmost village. Weekend...
This peninsula town lies south of Deep Water and Repulse bays...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe