Nightlife & the Arts in Shanghai
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Shanghai Nightlife & the Arts
|A-C D-J K-S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
288/The Melting Pot
With live music of varying styles nightly, and up-and-coming rockers...
|Music Clubs||Xujiahui and South Shanghai|
Located above The Shelter, this loft-style lounge has a sometimes-singer...
|Dance Clubs||Former French Concession|
An unpretentious café and bar in the M50 art compound...
|Music Clubs||North Shanghai|
In the trendy, upscale Bund 18 complex, Bar Rouge is the destination...
|Bars||The Bund and Nanjing Dong Lu|
Above the lily pond in People's Park and next to the MoCA, this...
|Bars||Xintiandi and City Center|
Perched on the 87th floor of the Grand Hyatt, Cloud 9 is the...
A dark and smoky jazz and blues club, the Cotton Club is an institution...
|Music Clubs||Former French Concession|
This friendly, laid-back favorite moved many times before settling...
|Bars||Former French Concession|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe