Sights & Attractions in Shanghai
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Dongtai Lu Antiques Market
Here you'll find porcelain, jade, and anything else worth buying...
|Markets / Bazaars||Xintiandi and City Center|
This gorgeous 88-floor (eight being the Chinese number implying...
Oriental Pearl Tower
This quirky tower (1,535 feet or 468 meters) has become the pride...
Home of the Shanghai Museum, the city's main square has become...
|Squares||Xintiandi and City Center|
One of Shanghai's treasures, this museum has the country's premier...
|Museums / Galleries||Xintiandi and City Center|
By World War II, around 70% of Shanghai's residents lived in...
|Stores / Malls||Xintiandi and City Center|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe