Sights & Attractions in Shanghai
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
This giant swathe of green in Pudong is a great place to take...
The spectacular front wall of glass shines as brightly as the...
|Stores / Malls||Xintiandi and City Center|
This art-deco structure overlooking People's Park was originally...
|Hotels||Xintiandi and City Center|
In colonial days this park was the northern half of the city's...
|Parks||Xintiandi and City Center|
Although the park that runs 2,750 yards (2,514 meters) along...
|Promenades / Boardwalks||Pudong|
Shanghai Ocean Aquarium
As you stroll through the aquarium's 12,000-foot-long (3,658-meter-long)...
|Zoos / Aquariums||Pudong|
Shanghai Science and Technology Museum
This museum, a favorite attraction for kids in Shanghai, has...
|Museums / Galleries||Pudong|
Shanghai Urban Planning Center
To understand the true scale of Shanghai and its ongoing building...
|Museums / Galleries||Xintiandi and City Center|
Site of the First National Congress of the Communist Party
The secret meeting on July 31, 1921, that marked the first National...
|Houses / Mansions||Xintiandi and City Center|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe