Sights & Attractions in Shanghai
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Fodor's Choice Sights in Shanghai
Shanghai's waterfront boulevard best shows both the city's pre-1949...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||The Bund and Nanjing Dong Lu|
Dongtai Lu Antiques Market
Here you'll find porcelain, jade, and anything else worth buying...
|Markets / Bazaars||Xintiandi and City Center|
Home of the Shanghai Museum, the city's main square has become...
|Squares||Xintiandi and City Center|
One of Shanghai's treasures, this museum has the country's premier...
|Museums / Galleries||Xintiandi and City Center|
By World War II, around 70% of Shanghai's residents lived in...
|Stores / Malls||Xintiandi and City Center|
Since the 18th century, this complex, with its traditional red...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Old City|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe