Sights & Attractions in Shanghai
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Things to Do in Xujiahui and South, Hongqiao and Gubei
Longhua Martyrs Cemetery
Longhua Martyrs Cemetery may seem a tranquil now, but it has had...
|Cemeteries||Xujiahui and South, Hongqiao and Gubei|
Shanghai's largest and most active temple has as its centerpiece...
|Religious Sites||Xujiahui and South, Hongqiao and Gubei|
Shanghai Botanical Gardens
Spread over 200 acres, the garden has areas for peonies and roses...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Xujiahui and South, Hongqiao and Gubei|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe