Sights & Attractions in Southwestern China
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Things to Do in Guilin
Elephant Trunk Hill
Elephant Trunk Hill once appeared on Chinese currency bills. On...
East of the town is the Ming Tomb, the tomb of Zhu Shouqian...
|Memorials / Monuments||Guilin|
Peak of Solitary Beauty
The 492-foot Peak of Solitary Beauty, with carved stone stairs...
Seven Star Park
Seven Star Park gets its name from the arrangement of its hills...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Shangri-La Guilin in May: $188 & Up Expedia
- Starting Fr $115: Great Nanning Price Hotels.com
- May deal: Jinjiang Inn (Nanning International Expo) Fr $38+/Nt — $38 Expedia