Sights & Attractions in The Silk Road
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Sights & Attractions The Silk Road
|A-C D-G H-K L-S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Banpo Matriarchal Clan Village
About 5 km (3 mi) east of the city are the remains of a 6,000-year-old...
|Religious Sites, Archaeological Sites||Xian|
Xian's most recognizable structure, the Bell Tower was built...
Bezeklik Thousand Buddha Caves
In a breathtaking valley inside the Flaming Mountains is this...
Big Wild Goose Pagoda
This impressively tall pagoda lies 4 km (2½ miles) southeast...
Bird Island is the main draw at Qinghai Hu, China's largest inland...
|Bodies of Water||Xining|
City of Gaochang
These fascinating city ruins lie in a valley south of the Flaming...
City of Jiaohe
On an island at the confluence of two rivers, these impressive...
Just inside the city wall, this lively but very touristy pedestrian...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||Xian|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1499 & up -- Hong Kong & Shanghai 6-Night Trip w/Air go-today
- The Ancient Silk Road IExplore
- The Ancient Silk Road — $9,995 IExplore
- Ageless China — $3,525 IExplore
- China & Yangtze Experience — $4,199 IExplore