Sights & Attractions in The Silk Road
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Sights & Attractions The Silk Road
|A-C D-G H-K L-S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
This is one of the largest mosques in all of China and illustrates...
Originally built in 1380, this 111-foot-high Ming Dynasty building—which...
The small museum displays objects recovered from nearby Silk...
|Museums / Galleries||Dunhuang|
Originally built in the 3rd century ad, the temple was the site...
Five Springs Mountain Park
In Lanzhou's best park you can sip tea among ancient temples...
Forest of Stone Tablets Museum
As the name suggests, there is no shortage here of historical...
|Museums / Galleries||Xian|
Gansu Provincial Museum
The most famous item in the collection of this excellent museum...
|Museums / Galleries||Lanzhou|
This lushly landscaped mosque with four graceful courtyards may...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $79-$85 -- Today: Riviera Maya All-Incl. Resort, 55% Off Bookit.com
- $1499 & up -- Hong Kong & Shanghai 6-Night Trip w/Air go-today
- Ageless China IExplore
- China & Yangtze Experience — $4,199 IExplore
- Cosmopolitan Hong Kong — $3,350 IExplore