Sights & Attractions in The Silk Road
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Things to Do in Kashgar
Id Kah Mosque
Start your tour of the city with a visit to the center of Muslim...
The Karakorum Highway, a spectacular road winding across some...
If you happen to forget which country Kashgar is in, chances...
|Public Art (Mural / Sculpture / Statue), Squares||Kashgar|
Tomb of Abakh Hoja
About 5 km (3 miles) northeast of the city lies one of the most...
|Memorials / Monuments||Kashgar|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1499 & up -- Hong Kong & Shanghai 6-Night Trip w/Air go-today
- Ageless China IExplore
- China & Yangtze Experience — $4,199 IExplore
- Cosmopolitan Hong Kong — $3,350 IExplore
- China Active: Hiking in Yunnan — $2,899 IExplore