Sights & Attractions in Kerala
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Kerala
|A-L M-S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
The drive north from Kannur to Bekal, in the Kasargode district...
Chinese Fishing Nets
The precarious-looking bamboo and wood structures hovering like...
Built by the Portuguese in the mid-16th century as a gift for...
|Castles / Palaces||Kochi|
Fort St. Angelo
In 1505 the Portuguese built Fort St. Angelo, with the consent...
Kanhirode Weaving Cooperative
The Kanhirode Weaving Cooperative is strewn with yarns of all...
Kuthiramalika (Puthenmalika) Palace Museum
The 18th-century Kuthiramalika (Puthenmalika) Palace Museum...
|Museums / Galleries, Castles / Palaces||Southern Kerala|
Lake Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary
In the vicinity of Thekkady, the Lake Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Save in Kochi (Cochin): Book 3 Nts in May Fr $131+/Nt Save with Expedia, $28/night less
- Save at 3.5-Star Gokulam Park: $75 & Up in May Save with Expedia, $17/night less
- Save in Kochi (Cochin): Book 3 Nts in May at Casino Fr $58+/Nt — $58 Save with Expedia, $13/night less
- Time Square in May: $37 & Up — $37 Expedia
- Book in Kochi (Cochin): Save at the Abad Metro in May Fr $40+/Nt — $40 Save with Expedia, $6/night less