Sights & Attractions in Kerala
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Kannur
The drive north from Kannur to Bekal, in the Kasargode district...
Fort St. Angelo
In 1505 the Portuguese built Fort St. Angelo, with the consent...
Kanhirode Weaving Cooperative
The Kanhirode Weaving Cooperative is strewn with yarns of all...
Sri Muthappan Temple
The unusual Sri Muthappan Temple sits on the bank of the Valapattanam...
A unique regional draw is the spectacular dance called Theyyam...
|Arts / Performance Venues||Kannur|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Save Big This May! Book 3 Nts in Kochi (Cochin) Fr $24+/Nt Expedia
- Excellency on Sale: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $21+/Nt Expedia
- Stay 3 Nights and Save 25% on Your Stay!: Gokulam Park in May — $74 Save with Expedia, $18/night less
- Book in Kochi (Cochin): Save at the Time Square in May Fr $40+/Nt — $40 Expedia
- May deal: Pearl Continental Fr $33+/Nt — $33 Expedia