All Kyoto Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Japanese Phrases
|A-J K-O P-S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
ANA Hotel Kyoto
This is not the best of the city's chain hotels, though the hallways . . .
This delightful bed-and-breakfast is in a quiet residential neighborhood. . .
A stone's throw from Yasaka Jinja, this comfortable, modern ryoka. . .
Grand Prince Hotel
Although some distance north of the city center, the deluxe Prince. . .
Join the ranks of celebrities, aristocrats, and royalty who have. . .
Hotel Fujita Kyoto
Reasonable rates and river views make this hotel a good bargain.. . .
Hotel Granvia Kyoto
A fusion of ultramodern design with traditional Japanese style. . .
The central location and friendly staff make the Hyatt Regency. . .
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $3599 -- Japan: 8-Night, 3-City Tour w/Air, Save $400 Friendly Planet Travel