Nagoya, Ise-Shima, and the Kii Peninsula Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Japanese Phrases
Fushimi Mont Blanc Hotel
Centrally located and comparatively inexpensive, this business . . .
Hotel Precede Nagoya
Bridging the divide between perfunctory business hotels and more-deluxe. . .
This large business hotel is a reliable, albeit expensive, optio. . .
Nagoya Kanko Hotel
The Imperial Family and professional ballplayers are among those. . .
The Westin Nagoya Castle
Perched on the bank of the Nagoya Castle moat, this hotel is a. . .
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Japan Awaits You! Flights to Nagoya From 698 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- $122 & Up: Best Western Nagoya 4-Star Hotel in Nagoya Save with Expedia, $12/night less
- Look no Further! Nagoya Hotels Fr $84+/Nt Travelocity
- Special deal: 3-Star Nagoya Sakae Washington Plaza Fr $75+/Nt — $75 Expedia
- Save in Nagoya: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $152+/Nt — $152 Save with Expedia, $14/night less