Sights & Attractions in Nagoya, Ise-Shima, and the Kii Peninsula
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Japanese Phrases
Sights & Attractions Nagoya, Ise-Shima, and the Kii Peninsula
|A-H I-L M-R S-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Arimatsu-Narumi Shibori Kaikan
Arimatsu has been producing shibori (tie-dyed cotton) for 400...
A shrine has stood at the site of Atsuta Jingu for 1,700 years...
Every year a million visitors pass through Koya-san's gate to...
Tucked behind a promontory, the fishing village is an interesting...
The Danjo Garan boasts several outsize halls. The most striking...
Gifu City Museum of History
In Gifu Park, five minutes' walk south of the cable-car station...
|Museums / Galleries||Gifu|
The castle, perched dramatically on top of Mt. Kinka, overlooks...
|Castles / Palaces||Gifu|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Japan Awaits You! Flights to Nagoya From 698 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- Save in Nagoya: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $75+/Nt Expedia
- Visit Nagoya for Less: Hotels Fr $88+/Nt Travelocity
- Small budget: Book Nagoya Kanko 3 Nts in May Fr $152+/Nt — $152 Save with Expedia, $14/night less
- Nagoya Savings! Book at Nagoya Garden Palace Fr $140+/Nt — $140 Expedia