Sights & Attractions in Nagoya, Ise-Shima, and the Kii Peninsula
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Japanese Phrases
Fodor's Choice Sights in Nagoya, Ise-Shima, and the Kii Peninsula
The shrines are rebuilt every 20 years in accordance with Shinto...
Situated in attractive countryside, this expansive site—considered...
|Museums / Galleries||Inuyama|
Toyota Plant Tour
Dropping in at an automobile factory might not be everyone's...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Japan Awaits You! Flights to Nagoya From 698 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- Save in Nagoya: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $75+/Nt Expedia
- Visit Nagoya for Less: Hotels Fr $88+/Nt Travelocity
- Small budget: Book Nagoya Kanko 3 Nts in May Fr $152+/Nt — $152 Save with Expedia, $14/night less
- Nagoya Savings! Book at Nagoya Garden Palace Fr $140+/Nt — $140 Expedia