Sights & Attractions in Nagoya, Ise-Shima, and the Kii Peninsula
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Japanese Phrases
Things to Do in Nagoya
Arimatsu-Narumi Shibori Kaikan
Arimatsu has been producing shibori (tie-dyed cotton) for 400...
A shrine has stood at the site of Atsuta Jingu for 1,700 years...
This castle is notable for its size and for the pair of gold-plated...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Nagoya|
Delicate colors and intricate hand-painted designs characterize...
Tokugawa Art Museum
The seldom-displayed 12th-century hand scrolls of The Tale of...
|Museums / Galleries||Nagoya|
Toyota Commemorative Museum of Industry and Technology
Housed in the distinctive redbrick buildings of the company's...
Toyota Plant Tour
Dropping in at an automobile factory might not be everyone's...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Japan Awaits You! Flights to Nagoya From 698 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- Nagoya Savings! Book at Hilton Nagoya Fr $227+/Nt Expedia
- Visit Nagoya for Less: Hotels Fr $88+/Nt Travelocity
- Wing International Nagoya in May: $115 & Up — $115 Save with Expedia, $11/night less