Sights & Attractions in Nagoya, Ise-Shima, and the Kii Peninsula
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Japanese Phrases
Things to Do in Koya-san
Every year a million visitors pass through Koya-san's gate to...
The Danjo Garan boasts several outsize halls. The most striking...
On the southwestern side of Koya-san, Kongobu-ji is the chief...
If time is limited, head for this memorial park first. Many Japanese...
Here you'll find a collection of more than 5,000 well-preserved...
|Museums / Galleries||Koya-san|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Japan Awaits You! Flights to Nagoya From 698 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- $115 & Up: Wing International Nagoya 3-Star Hotel in Nagoya Save with Expedia, $11/night less
- Look no Further! Nagoya Hotels Fr $83+/Nt Travelocity
- Save at 4-Star Hilton Nagoya: $225 & Up in May — $225 Expedia