- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Japanese Phrases
The Nagoya International Center, or Kokusai Senta, as it's locally known, is a wise stop on any Nagoya itinerary. Multilingual staff have a wealth of information on Nagoya and the surrounding area, and the center publishes a monthly newsletter, "Nagoya Calendar," which gives up-to-date advice, information, and event listings in English. It is one stop from JR Nagoya Station on the Sakura-dori subway line or a seven-minute walk through the underground walkway that follows the line.
Nagoya International Center 1-47-1 Nakono, Nakamura-ku, 450-0001. 052/581-0100. www.nic-nagoya.or.jp/en. Tues.-Sun. 9-7).
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Japan Awaits You! Flights to Nagoya From 698 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- Save at 4-Star Hilton Nagoya: $225 & Up in May Expedia
- Look no Further! Nagoya Hotels Fr $83+/Nt Travelocity
- Japan Awaits You! Flights to Nagoya From 698 R/T — $698+ ASAPTickets.com
- $115 & Up: Wing International Nagoya 3-Star Hotel in Nagoya — $115 Save with Expedia, $11/night less