Sights & Attractions in Okinawa
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Japanese Phrases
Things to Do in North of Naha
The most impressive aquarium in Japan has the biggest saltwater...
|Zoos / Aquariums||North of Naha|
Kongou Sekirinzan Boulder Park
This great nature preserve lets you wander through the eerie...
|Nature Preserves||North of Naha|
This cultural park showcases Okinawa's roots, with reconstructed...
|Museum Village||North of Naha|
Yachimun no Sato Pottery Village
This enclave of pottery studios, workshops, and giant wood-fired...
|Industrial Sites, Stores / Malls||North of Naha|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $235 & up -- Japan: Luxury Hotels, Save 50% Featured Destination: Japan
- $36 & up -- Japan Vacation Deals; Save up to $600 Featured Destination: Japan
- Imperial Japan IExplore
- $1599 & up -- Japan Vacations incl. Air, Save up to $550 — $1,599 Featured Destination: Japan
- $36 & up -- Japan Vacation Deals; Save up to $600 — $36 Featured Destination: Japan