- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Japanese Phrases
Best Western Kochi
At a Glance
- in the heart of the city
- easy for non-Japanese speakers
- unexciting rooms
Best Western Kochi Review
Formerly the Washington, this hotel's location on Otetsuji-dori puts you right by the castle, on top of the Sunday market, and in the best spot to get home after a night out feasting and rollicking your way through town. There's a small restaurant inside for the unadventurous. It's cozy without being exceptional, and the rooms are a good size and were refreshed in 2008. The location is 15 minutes from the JR Station.
- Address: 1-8-25 Otetsuji, Kochi, 780-0842
- Phone: 088/826-6611
- Location: Kochi
- 172 rooms.
- Rate includes no meals.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
We are back, and I am jotting down a few things quickly while my mind is still fresh.
First off: thanks to the many Japanophiles here on Fodors who infected us with their enthusiasm: hawaiiantraveller, Read more
Hokkaido, northern island is an amazing destination. Read more
I am planning a trip to Japan for Nov. Read more
· News & Features
After months of grounding due to safety and reliability concerns, the buzzed-about Boeing 787 Dreamline... Read more
Montenegro is heating up, and for good reason.... Read more
You're all ready to go to Disney—the kids are packed, you've got good walking shoes.... Read more