- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Japanese Phrases
Indie's Kashimashi Review
Don't be fooled by the underwhelming first-floor café: head downstairs to the chic bar floor underneath this popular early-to-late nightspot to see what the buzz is all about. There's no English menu, which may render the delicious Italian kitchen upstairs inaccessible, but wine and excellent cocktails make up for it. Cakes and pastries arrive daily from an off-site bakery. It's on Yasaka-dori between Niban-cho and Sanban-cho.
- Address: B1F, 2-1-1 Niban-cho Mitsuwa Bldg. , Matsuyama, 790-0002
- Phone: 089/913-0769
- Hours: Mon.--Thurs. 6 pm--3 am, Fri. and Sat. 6--4, Sun. 6--1.
- Location: Matsuyama
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
We are back, and I am jotting down a few things quickly while my mind is still fresh.
First off: thanks to the many Japanophiles here on Fodors who infected us with their enthusiasm: hawaiiantraveller, Read more
Hokkaido, northern island is an amazing destination. Read more
First, thanks to all who replied to my other thread about where to go for the summer. Read more
· News & Features
A New York City judge has ruled against the use of apartments for "transient tenants," which includes... Read more
Memorial Day is the unofficial start of what we like to call "weekend getaway season."... Read more
Wineries have a very obvious main draw.... Read more