- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Japanese Phrases
Funky and unpretentious decor, the friendly bilingual staff, and a menu of delicious share-me-size dishes will endear you to this second-floor izakaya-cum-bistro with a faux-cowhide door. The menu is eclectic, ranging from cheese fondue to Vietnamese spring rolls. Try the "magical drink." It's located on Yasaka-dori corner one block north of Sanban-cho.
- Address: 2-6-18 Sanban-cho, Matsuyama, 790-0003
- Phone: 089/921-7011
- Location: Matsuyama
- No credit cards.
- No lunch.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
We are back, and I am jotting down a few things quickly while my mind is still fresh.
First off: thanks to the many Japanophiles here on Fodors who infected us with their enthusiasm: hawaiiantraveller, Read more
Hokkaido, northern island is an amazing destination. Read more
This October, my husband and I are stopping off Narita for 11 days on our way back to USA from Taipei. Read more
· News & Features
The curious and daring among you will discover the vibrant, gilded landscape of Istanbul, the city tha... Read more
Viking Ocean Cruises to debut in May 2015 with a small ship, all-inclusive experience in Scandinavia and... Read more
Apparently 2013 is the year of major airline uniform upgrades.... Read more