- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Japanese Phrases
Come here for top-quality Pakistani/Indian food prepared by chef Ladkey, who hails from northern India. The ¥3,200, two-hour all-you-can-eat-and-drink course is a closely kept secret of Matsuyama's expat population. A picture menu helps you order. Lunch sets come with salads and choice of naan or saffron rice. It's located between Shieki and the art museum.
- Address: 5-9 Hanazono-cho, Matsuyama, 790-0005
- Phone: 089/948-0885
- Location: Matsuyama
- No credit cards.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
We are back, and I am jotting down a few things quickly while my mind is still fresh.
First off: thanks to the many Japanophiles here on Fodors who infected us with their enthusiasm: hawaiiantraveller, Read more
Hokkaido, northern island is an amazing destination. Read more
This October, my husband and I are stopping off Narita for 11 days on our way back to USA from Taipei. Read more
· News & Features
From major airline uniform upgrades to tips from the jet set on doing Paris right, this was a very chic... Read more
The curious and daring among you will discover the vibrant, gilded landscape of Istanbul, the city tha... Read more
Viking Ocean Cruises to debut in May 2015 with a small ship, all-inclusive experience in Scandinavia and... Read more