- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Japanese Phrases
Housed in an old warehouse facing the waterfront, Cantina serves up Mediterranean food, although some dishes come with a Japanese twist, such as the tuna and cod roe spaghetti. Grab a seat on the outdoor patio and watch the sun go down. Anything you order will be good, but try the seafood paella or prosciutto and mozzarella salad.
- Address: 3-2 Kitahama-cho, Kitahama Alley, Takamatsu, 760-0031
- Phone: 087/811-7718
- Location: Takamatsu
- No credit cards.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
We are back, and I am jotting down a few things quickly while my mind is still fresh.
First off: thanks to the many Japanophiles here on Fodors who infected us with their enthusiasm: hawaiiantraveller, Read more
Hokkaido, northern island is an amazing destination. Read more
First, thanks to all who replied to my other thread about where to go for the summer. Read more
· News & Features
A New York City judge has ruled against the use of apartments for "transient tenants," which includes... Read more
Memorial Day is the unofficial start of what we like to call "weekend getaway season."... Read more
Wineries have a very obvious main draw.... Read more