Sights & Attractions in Tohoku
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Japanese Phrases
Sights & Attractions Tohoku
|A-F G-H I-M N-S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Aomori Museum of Art
This new contemporary arts museum houses a collection of Aomori-related...
|Museums / Galleries||Aomori|
Several well-preserved samurai houses date from the founding...
|Architectural Sites||Tazawa-ko and Kakunodate|
Many tourists arriving in Aomori head to the pyramid-shape ASPAM...
|Markets / Bazaars||Aomori|
Chosho-ji Temple and Zenrin-gai
Thirty-three of the Souto Sect's Zen temples line up solemnly...
Founded in 850, the highlight of this temple is its Konjiki-do...
A hall in front of a cluster of samurai houses serves as a museum...
|Museums / Galleries||Tazawa-ko and Kakunodate|
From Godai-do it's a short walk across the 250-yard pedestrian...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $235 & up -- Japan: Luxury Hotels, Save 50% Featured Destination: Japan
- $36 & up -- Japan Vacation Deals; Save up to $600 Featured Destination: Japan
- Imperial Japan IExplore
- $1599 & up -- Japan Vacations incl. Air, Save up to $550 — $1,599 Featured Destination: Japan
- $36 & up -- Japan Vacation Deals; Save up to $600 — $36 Featured Destination: Japan