Nightlife & the Arts in Tokyo
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Japanese Phrases
Tokyo Nightlife & the Arts
|A-B C-D E-J K-M N-Q R-S T-V W-Z « Prev |  Next »|
With a plum spot on the edge of Roppongi's Midtown complex, A971...
Almost every great gay night out begins at this welcoming street-corner...
In most Roppongi hot spots, tequila is pounded one shot at a...
This massive bay-side venue has the city's best sound system...
Cheap and cheesy, Arty Farty is a fun club, complete with a ministage...
One of Tokyo's largest karaoke chains, Big Echo has dozens of...
Blue Note Tokyo
The Blue Note isn't for everyone: prices are high, sets are short...
This complex in Shibuya has two movie theaters, a concert auditorium...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $36 & up -- Japan Vacation Deals; Save up to $600 Featured Destination: Japan