- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Japanese Phrases
Park Hotel Tokyo
At a Glance
- the guest rooms and public areas are stylish
- affordable room rates
- great concierge service
- small rooms
- few in-room frills
- no pool or gym
Fodor's FindsLowest Price Guarantee
Park Hotel Tokyo Review
A panorama of Tokyo or a bay view, comfortable beds, and large bathrooms greet you in the rooms of this reasonably priced boutique hotel. As is the current trend in Tokyo, a 10-story atrium of dark-wood paneling sits below a hexagonal skylight ceiling in the lobby. Rooms, however, tend to be small, and those facing Tokyo Bay are the preferred choice. A pillow-fitting service provides advice on how you can change your sleeping habits to get a better night's sleep. If that doesn't work, take a walk to the nearby fish market in Tsukiji—the activity gets started at 5 am.
- Address: 1-7-1 Higashi Shimbashi, Minato-ku, Tokyo, 105-7227 | Map It
- Phone: 03/6252-1111
- Website: www.parkhoteltokyo.com
- Subway: JR Yamanote Line, Shimbashi Station (Shiodome Exit); Oedo subway line, Shiodome Station (Exit 10).
- Location: Shiodome
- 272 rooms, 1 suite.
- Rate includes no meals.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
We are back, and I am jotting down a few things quickly while my mind is still fresh.
First off: thanks to the many Japanophiles here on Fodors who infected us with their enthusiasm: hawaiiantraveller, Read more
Hokkaido, northern island is an amazing destination. Read more
I am planning a trip to Japan for Nov. Read more
· News & Features
Japan is not only a land for all seasons, it's a destination for all travelers.... Read more
Whether it's the sushi, the style, or the neon lights that call to you, Tokyo has endless wow factor.... Read more
A cross between Hong Kong and Tokyo, Taipei offers everything from upscale design hotels to themed cafes,... Read more