Sights & Attractions in Tokyo
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Japanese Phrases
Sights & Attractions Tokyo
|A B C-D E-F G-H I J-K L-M N O P-R S T U-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Advertising Museum Tokyo
ADMT puts the unique Japanese gift for graphic and commercial...
|Museums / Galleries||Tsukiji and Shiodome|
Ame-ya Yoko-cho Market
Not much besides Ueno Station survived the bombings of World...
|Markets / Bazaars, Neighborhoods / Streets||Ueno|
This massive shopping complex has six floors of boutiques, cafés...
|Stores / Malls||Odaiba|
Several structures in the Senso-ji temple complex survived the...
From Owaku-dani, the descent by gondola to Togendai on the shore...
|Bodies of Water||Hakone|
South of Ito the coastal scenery is lovely—each sweep around...
Atami Plum Garden
The best time to visit the garden is in late January or early...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Atami|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Browse All Tokyo Sights
- Akihabara and Jimbo-cho
- Aoyama, Harajuku, and Shibuya
- Downtown Kamakura
- Fuji Go-ko (Fuji Five Lakes)
- Fuji-Hakone-Izu National Park
- Fuji-san (Mt. Fuji)
- Greater Tokyo
- Imperial Palace and Government District
- Iro-zaki (Iro Point)
- Mt. Takao
- Nihombashi, Ginza, and Yuraku-cho
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $235 & up -- Japan: Luxury Hotels, Save 50% Featured Destination: Japan
- $1599 & up -- Japan Vacations incl. Air, Save up to $550 Featured Destination: Japan
- $36 & up -- Japan Vacation Deals; Save up to $600 — $36 Featured Destination: Japan