Nightlife & the Arts in Laos
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Laos Nightlife & the Arts
Bor Pen Yang
Vientiane's most popular bar (and also a restaurant), Bor Pen...
The Bowling Alley
Believe it or not, the bowling alley on Khun Bulom Road, around...
When Muong Sua shuts down at 11:30 pm the party moves to Dao...
Locals head to the nightclub Muong Sua for Lao-style folk and...
|Music Clubs||Luang Prabang|
Royal Ballet Theater Phralak-Phralam
Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday evenings at 6:00 the Royal Ballet...
|Dance, Music||Luang Prabang|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Indochina Experience IExplore
- Intriguing Indochina (18-Day) IExplore
- Thailand & Laos Experience — $5,439 IExplore
- Intriguing Indochina (22-Day) — $10,250 IExplore
- Intriguing Indochina (18-Day) — $7,995 IExplore