- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sackarinh Guest Room
At a Glance
- ideal location
- very clean
- friendly staff
- some rooms dark
- low ceilings
- often booked in high season
Sackarinh Guest Room Review
This friendly place in the center of town is the ideal Luang Prabang guesthouse—it's spotless and it's super cheap. Rooms are basic, but furnished with TVs and private bathrooms. Best of all, you are located near a row of bakeries: the Croissant d' Or is right next door, and the Luang Prabang Bakery and Scandinavian Bakery are just across the road.
- Address: Sisavangvong Rd., Ban Xieng Mouane, Luang Prabang
- Phone: 071/254512; 020/544-2001
- Location: Luang Prabang
- 11 rooms.
- Rate includes no meals.
- No credit cards.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Indochina Experience IExplore
- Intriguing Indochina (18-Day) IExplore
- Thailand & Laos Experience — $5,439 IExplore
- Intriguing Indochina (22-Day) — $10,250 IExplore
- Intriguing Indochina (18-Day) — $7,995 IExplore
Hi All! Read more
I'm hoping my blog may be useful for anyone planning the Annapurna Circuit. Read more
I am thinking about transfer options from Narita to Tokyo (Sheraton Miyako Hotel). Read more
· News & Features
River cruises can offer a whole new way to see an exotic locale.... Read more
Design Hotels is a well curated collection of chic hotels, known for their exceptional design —and... Read more
Southeast Asia is the new destination du jour for luxury-minded travelers who appreciate great value.... Read more