Sights & Attractions in Laos
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Ho Phra Keo
There's a good reason why Ho Phra Keo, one of the city's oldest...
Phu Si Hill
Several shrines and temples and a golden stupa crown this forested...
In a walled compound at the foot of Phu Si Hill stands this palace...
|Museums / Galleries, Castles / Palaces||Luang Prabang|
To truly immerse yourself in Vientiane, visit this vast indoor...
|Markets / Bazaars||Vientiane|
The city's most sacred monument, this massive, 147-foot-high...
|Memorials / Monuments||Vientiane|
Wat Xieng Thong
Luang Prabang's most important and impressive temple complex...
|Religious Sites||Luang Prabang|
Xieng Khuan Buddha Park
The bizarre creation of an ecumenical monk, Luang Pa Bunleua...
Browse All Laos Sights
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Indochina Experience IExplore
- Intriguing Indochina (18-Day) IExplore
- Thailand & Laos Experience — $5,439 IExplore
- Intriguing Indochina (22-Day) — $10,250 IExplore
- Intriguing Indochina (18-Day) — $7,995 IExplore