Sights & Attractions in Myanmar
Sights & Attractions Myanmar
This market is enormous but clean, well-organized, and—despite...
|Markets / Bazaars, Stores / Malls||Yangon (Rangoon)|
The British created this artificial lake in 1883, and it's said...
|Parks, Bodies of Water||Yangon (Rangoon)|
This 325-foot-tall gilded pagoda is Yangon's top tourist attraction...
|Religious Sites, Architectural Sites||Yangon (Rangoon)|
Strand Road and Southern Yangon
This meandering walk through southern Yangon gives a good overview...
|Historic Districts / Sites, Tours||Yangon (Rangoon)|
Yangon Circular Railway
There's no better bang for your buck in Yangon than a ride on...
|Local Interest-Sight, Transportation Sites||Yangon (Rangoon)|
Browse All Myanmar Sights
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $96 & up -- India: 5-Star Hotel near New Delhi w/Breakfast Accor Hotels
- $3599 -- Japan: 8-Night, 3-City Tour w/Air, Save $400 Friendly Planet Travel
- Undiscovered South Korea Independent Journey IExplore
- $1499 & up -- Hong Kong & Shanghai 6-Night Trip w/Air — $1,499 go-today
- Southeast Asia Experience — $6,750 IExplore