Cable Car Travel
Cable Car Travel
You can catch a cable car to Sentosa Island from one of two terminals on the Singapore side: the Cable Car Towers, next to the HarbourFront Centre, and the Mt. Faber Cable Car Station. The longer, 13-minute trip from Mt. Faber has better views, but there's no bus to the station and it's a long walk up the hill; a taxi is your best bet. The Cable Car Towers station is accessible by bus: from Orchard Road take bus 65 or 143; from Clifford Pier, bus 10, 30, 65, 80, 93, 97, 100, 125, or 131; from Chinatown, Bus 61, 84, 143, 145, or 166. The closest MRT station is HarbourFront. Cable cars run regularly daily 8:30 AM-9 PM; fares are S$7.50 one-way and S$8.90 round-trip.
Cable Car Information
Singapore Cable Cars. 6270-8855. www.cablecar.com.sg.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- ASAP Tickets Sale! Flights to Singapore From 757 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- Singapore Savings! Book at Asphodel Inn Singapore Fr $78+/Nt Expedia
- Early Booking Bonus - Save 10% on your hotel stay: 1929 in May Save with Expedia, $15/night less
- Save at 4-Star Hotel: 4 Nts + Air to Singapore Fr $1483 Expedia
- Explore Singapore with Holland America Line, 14 Nts Fr $1,499 Expedia