When to Go
When to Go
Peak Season: July to August; October
July is when Korean beachgoers descend on Busan and prices soar. October brings a second rush with the Pusan International Film Festival.
Off Season: November-Mid-April
When temperatures plummet, so do prices. Busan is at its most beautiful around Christmas when streets are decked out with colorful light displays and a hot spring is never far away.
Shoulder Season: Last Week of April-June; September
Japanese tourists arrive around the end of April during their Golden Week vacation. Milder temperatures are ideal for hiking and exploring outdoor attractions.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $96 & up -- India: 5-Star Hotel near New Delhi w/Breakfast Accor Hotels
- $3599 -- Japan: 8-Night, 3-City Tour w/Air, Save $400 Friendly Planet Travel
- Temples of Bali & Borobudur IExplore
- $1499 & up -- Hong Kong & Shanghai 6-Night Trip w/Air — $1,499 go-today
- Classical India — $9,095 IExplore